EcoLogical Insulation offers a number of different insulation products for our technicians to install and use. Each of our products offers different cost and efficiency options to make your business or residence more energy efficient. When any of our products are properly installed, your comfort will increase while energy consumption decreases.
Benefits of insulating your home, office or commercial building:
- You will be more comfortable all year.
- The temperature distribution in your home will be more consistent.
- Room noise transfer will be minimized because your acoustics will be improved.
- Moisture will be more effectively controlled.
- Floor squeaks, drywall cracks, condensation, structure damage and condensation will be lessened.
- There is potential that the resale value of your home will be greater because you now have better energy efficiency and lower utility bills.
- You have created a home that is more environmentally friendly while utilizing fewer natural resources.
There are so many questions about what kind of insulation works best for you: What type of insulation gives the best results? What kind is the cheapest? Which service works best for my home?
These questions and more can be answered by our professional team at EcoLogical Insulation! Find out more about R-values and which insulation works for you and your home or commercial building.
THERMAL BARRIERS FOR SPRAY FOAM
We proudly offer three insulation product choices to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
Cellulose insulation is a great option for cost effectiveness and maintaining your home’s most comfortable temperature. A bonus is that cellulose insulation uses recycled materials. Oftentimes, cellulose is blown in over existing attic insulation.
In our industry, fiberglass insulation is a standard for commercial and residential insulation. Fiberglass is an economical option that helps conserve energy when building a new home or commercial structure, or when remodeling or installing insulation in your present home.
Spray foam insulation is an energy efficient and high performance product that can reduce your heating/cooling bills by 40% or greater. When spray foam insulation is properly applied, it expands to fill a cavity. Spray foam adds R-value and prevents air leakage in one step.